Wednesday, August 4, 2010

GOOD: emorox4eva

i like her. she stays out of people's business, never starts any drama, and that is also why she is boring. i loveee the blog and i check it everyday. just a hint of advice: jenna, you need to watch your workers more carefully. first lolita and now her? (yes you know who HER is). then again, this is rat on elites, so i do not have many kind words. you are a good elite. but SMW is becoming advertising central. what the shizdoodles? half your sidebar is filled with advertisements. and don't let people take advantage of you.

yours truly,
RatOnElites

also, this blog is just not for me to express my opinions, but for you to vent your anger too! i need writers for this blog, someone who can help me root trouble. and dont worry, all writers will remain anonymous (just like me)

contact me at RatOnElites

2 comments:

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

THAT'S YOUR OPINION HUN..MINE DIFFERS. FIRST I HAVE ALWAYS HAD ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE SIDE BAR. IT'S A GOOD WAY TO HELP PEOPLE OUT.

AND I'M SORRY YOU FEEL I AM BORING BECAUSE I DON'T START A LOT OF DRAMA. I THINK IT'S JUST PART OF GROWING UP BEING MATURE AND BEING A GOOD PERSON :)

AS FOR HER... WE HAVE A MEDIA PARTNERSHIP.. BELIEVE ME. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF ME. DON'T MISTAKE ME..JUST BECAUSE I AM NICE DOESN'T MEAN I'M A PUSHOVER. YOU GOT THE WRONG GIRL.

OH AND I'M NOT AN ELITE. NEVER HAVE BEEN, NEVER WILL BE. I'M JUST ME.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

BTW I AM NOT ANGRY OR MAD OVER THIS...I AM JUST IN A CAPS MOOD ATM.

YOU CAN'T CONTROL PEOPLE, SO I NEVER TRY. I CAN ONLY CONTROL WHAT I WANT ON MY BLOG, BUT THANKS FOR THE ADVICE :)

Post a Comment